While Pancake has recently become one of the more popular tastes, it is also one of the easiest recipes to make with vegan ingredients. Especially, sweet lovers prefer to consume with jam, molasses with tahini, chocolate or agave syrup, however, it can be eaten with salty things. For example; olive paste, hot sauces may be one of these alternatives.
Vegan Pancake for Breakfast
Vegan pancake is delicious and simple meal. You need 3 different ingredients and only 15 minutes! You can make happy yourself and your loved ones with irreplaceable for breakfast vegan pancake.
Calories / Portions
- 1 big-sized or 1.5 medium sized banana
- 1 cup plant milk
- 1 cup flour
- Optional: Cinnamon
- Take the bananas, you cut into three pieces, into the bowl and crush it until purée with the fork.
- Add the flour over the puéed banana.
- Add the milk into the bowl and mix until no lump of dough.
- Mix one more time after adding optional cinnamon.
- Heat your crepe pan or fireproof pan.
- Put the dough with a small ladle on your heated pan.
- After 1-2 minutes later, turn the fried vegan pancake to fry the other side.
- Place your vegan pancakes on a serving plate and put sliced banana between each pancake.
- Finally, make sweeten with the strawberry sauce, chocolate sauce, molasses with tahini or agave syrup.